JOIN THE 4WDABC
For businesses who support our work and community, a Corporate Sustaining Membership is only $250/year.
Corporate Memberships allow corporation staff to manage their own users! Add your staff to your account and ensure your whole team has access to exclusive members only content.
The Corporate Sustaining Member (CSM) program, rather than being a traditional advertising or sponsorship model, allows businesses to show their support for our work toward Public Access to Public Land, the same as Individual and Club members. These are companies who believe in our goals and support our work in a number of ways: financially; by providing discounts for members, products for draws and giveaways, to encourage individual membership; and/or donating equipment, services, or facilities for cleanups, builds, maintenance, and similar projects.
As a CSM, you’ll receive one copy of the standard membership package, a special 6″ or 8” Corporate Sustaining Member decal (your choice), an invitation to display at events such as our annual Show & Shine, increased exposure on our social media channels, the right to make weekly posts in our Buy/Sell/Trade group and monthly specials/sales posts in our main discussion group, and other perks depending on the level of support you choose to provide, including:
- Your logo and link to your website in a 1/8 page ad in the Backroader Magazine.
- If you donate $500 or more in a year, a 1/4 page ad in the Backroader Magazine (you provide your own ad copy)
- If you donate $1000 or more in a year, a 1/2 page ad in the Backroader Magazine (you provide your own ad copy) and your next year’s membership fee will be waived.
Your membership provides you with benefits and helps us make things happen
Your membership provides you with the annual(ish) magazine, exclusive member discount programs with various retailers, and the yearly membership Decal.
More importantly, your membership helps provide us the means to make the things we do happen, including:
- Building and upkeep of the Hale Creek shelter
- Rebuilding/repair and maintenance of the Nahatlatch, Cornwall, and Mount Lavina fire towers
- Maintaining 18 Rec Sites in BC so that avid off roaders can use them free of charge
- Holding regular cleanups at various locations around BC
- Hosting 18+ maintenance runs a year
- Development of the Stave Lake Training Area in Mission, and Lac du Bois ORV Park in Kamloops
- Hosting runs to take out Burn Survivors and Big Brothers & Sisters for the day
- Eagle Ridge and Norrish Creek Key Access Programs
- And most of all, help ensure Public Access to Public Land
How does your membership work?
Your membership provides you with benefits and helps us make things happen: the annual(ish) magazine, exclusive member discount programs with various retailers, and the yearly membership Decal.
How does the payments work?
Our website processes subscription transactions using Debit or Credit Cards, or E-Transfer. Your membership is a annual automatic renewal. You may choose payment method and automatic or manual payments in the Member's Zone for existing memberships, or during sign-up for new members.
How can you change your membership?
You can change your membership by upgrading to a larger teir, or downgrading from corporate or club to an individual membership.
All membership settings and details can be updated in the Member's Zone
SIGN UP NOW
Fill out our registration form below to get started! You can complete your membership by paying for your membership online – just choose what transaction type you would like durecting checkout.