Register your off-road club and show support for our work.
Get your club listed on our website; we’re open to suggestions for other club perks.
Your membership provides you with benefits and helps us make things happen
Your membership provides you with the annual(ish) magazine, exclusive member discount programs with various retailers, and the yearly membership Decal.
More importantly, your membership helps provide us the means to make the things we do happen, including:
- Building and upkeep of the Hale Creek shelter
- Rebuilding/repair and maintenance of the Nahatlatch, Cornwall, and Mount Lavina fire towers
- Maintaining 18 Rec Sites in BC so that avid off roaders can use them free of charge
- Holding two clean-ups a year at Stave Lake, taking out over 200 tons of garbage the last 5 years
- Hosting 18+ maintenance runs a year
- Development of the Stave Lake Training Area in Mission, and Thunder Mountain ORV Park in Kelowna
- Hosting runs to take out Burn Survivors and Big Brothers & Sisters for the day
- Eagle Ridge Key Access Program
- And most of all, help ensure Public Access to Public Land
Love to support what you do
Have felt a part of this group even though I haven’t signed up. Sorry so late.