Your membership provides you with benefits and helps us make things happen.
Your membership provides you with the annual(ish) magazine, exclusive member discount programs with various retailers, and the yearly membership Decal.
More importantly, your membership helps provide us the means to make the things we do happen, including:
- Building and upkeep of the Hale Creek shelter
- Rebuilding/repair and maintenance of the Nahatlatch, Cornwall, and Mount Lavina fire towers
- Maintaining 22 Rec Sites in BC so that avid off roaders can use them free of charge
- Holding cleanups at various public locations in BC, taking out hundreds of tons of garbage over the past few years.
- Hosting 20+ maintenance runs a year
- Development of the Stave Lake Training Area in Mission, Lac du Bois ORV park in Kamloops, and Thunder Mountain ORV Park in Kelowna
- Hosting runs to take out Burn Survivors and Big Brothers & Sisters for the day
- Eagle Ridge Key Access Program
- And most of all, help ensure Public Access to Public Land
Keep up the good work
Renew my membership
Took hiatus because of work, Hoping to get back into wheeling again
I am not a robot 😉 Just here to renew my Membership. Are we getting calenders this year?
Calendars are in progress! Hoping to actually get them out to everyone by Christmas this time!
Attempting to update address… lol again… and I haven’t even moved 😉
Sorry about that… problem is that some addresses didn’t transfer over from the old system, so we need people to update them before the calendars go out.
Is the Eagle mountain gate key an annual payment as well. If so how do I know when to re pay? & how? Thanks for any help.
It is an annual renewal, yes. Unfortunately the MasterLock Vault system has no way for the users to check their status or expiry date; the only way for you to know is if you try to login to the app and it tells you to contact the administrator (that’s email@example.com). I’m hoping with the new website and membership system, we can create automated reminders, even though the two don’t talk to each other at all.
Meanwhile, I’m recruiting one of the volunteers to go through the list monthly and send manual reminders. When that happens, those expiring will receive an email asking if they want to renew, and if they respond yes, a new invoice will be sent.
I’m not a robot, just here to process my membership. I will e-transfer funds immediately. Thank you
“I’m not a robot” seems like something a robot would say… 😉
I want to learn from scratch, even though I am 79 yo.
Not renewing membership, that’s already been done, just updating my mailing address to get my calendar.
Won’t let me renew, locks on ‘invalid coupon code’
Hi Mike, I’m not sure what’s going on with that, but if you like you can renew without the coupon code, and we’ll refund the extra $5. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get it sorted out.
Coupon didn’t work
I tried to renew my membership, keeps pushing me to new membership signup?
It looks like you started an e-transfer transaction but didn’t complete it – email email@example.com if you need a hand. You also missed the 5.00 coupon for renewal, the code should have been in your renewal notice… but if you just send 25.00 instead of 30.00 to firstname.lastname@example.org I’ll jiggle the handle for you manually. Cheers!