JOIN THE 4WDABC
Your membership provides you with the annual(ish) magazine and/or calendar (as available), member-only website content, exclusive member discount programs with various retailers and services, and the yearly membership Decal.
More importantly, your membership gives us the means to make the things we do happen, including:
- Building and upkeep of the Hale Creek shelter
- Rebuilding/repair and maintenance of the Nahatlatch, Cornwall, and Mount Lavina fire towers
- Maintaining 22 Rec Sites in BC so that avid off-roaders can use them free of charge
- Holding cleanups at various public locations in BC, taking out hundreds of tons of garbage over the past few years.
- Hosting 20+ maintenance runs a year
- Development of the Stave Lake Training Area in Mission, Lac du Bois ORV park in Kamloops, and Thunder Mountain ORV Park in Kelowna
- Hosting runs to take out Burn Survivors and Big Brothers & Sisters for the day
- Eagle Ridge Key Access and Norrish Creek Code Access Programs
- And most of all, help ensure Public Access to Public Land
SIGN UP NOW
Fill out our registration form below to get started and choose your payment type below. A unique email address is required to activate a new account – if you have an expired account in the system which will not let you use this form, please login and renew instead. Expiring does not prevent you from renewing.
How do the payments work?
Automatic payments using PayPal or credit card are handled by the PayPal portal. E-transfers are deposited automatically, but a member of our team still needs to apply the payment to your account (this may take a couple of days).
In-person payments using cash or credit/debit cards are accepted at certain events such as trade shows or our annual Show & Shine. Watch event listings to find out where this will be available.
By default, your membership is an annual automatic renewal. You may choose a payment method and automatic or manual payments in the Member’s Zone for existing memberships or during sign-up for new members.