Register your off-road club and show support for our work.
Get your club listed on our website and opt into our club event insurance (see below for details); we’re open to suggestions for other club perks.
Your membership provides you with the annual(ish) magazine, exclusive member discount programs with various retailers, and the yearly membership Decal.
More importantly, your membership gives us the means to make the things we do happen, including:
- Building and upkeep of the Hale Creek shelter
- Rebuilding/repair and maintenance of the Nahatlatch, Cornwall, Mount Lavina, and Greenstone (with Logan Lake ATV Club) fire towers
- Maintaining 29 Rec Sites in BC so that avid off-roaders can use them free of charge
- Holding cleanups at various public locations in BC, taking out hundreds of tons of garbage over the past decade
- Hosting 20+ maintenance runs a year
- Development of the Stave Lake Training Area in Mission, Lac du Bois ORV Park in Kamloops, and Thunder Mountain ORV Park in Kelowna
- Hosting runs to take out Burn Survivors and Big Brothers & Sisters for the day
- Eagle Mountain Key Access and Norrish Creek Code Access Programs
- 4WDABC Backcountry Radio channels
- And most of all, help ensure Public Access to Public Land
What’s covered, and what isn’t: what our event insurance can do for your club:
4WDABC Insurance Coverage Details 2023
What we need from you to take advantage of our event insurance:
4WDABC Insurance Policy Access Procedures
Please contact Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the insurance option.